10% Ascorbic Acid + 3% Ferulic Acid
Anhydrous Vitamin C (Anti-Oxidant Complexion Firmer)
R60.00 – R270.00
A potent stabilised form of Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid), which provides powerful skin brightening, anti-oxidant and collagen production benefits. An optimised and perfectly stable delivery vehicle of Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid) into the skin, without irritation. 3% Ferulic Acid is six times higher than the conventional concentrations. An anti-oxidant that minimises the harmful effects of sun damage in the skin.
The Mix Of Ingredients
Propanediol, Ascorbic Acid, Ferulic Acid.
SKIN functional strives to continuously bring you the best product and therefore there may be formulation updates which may result in the ingredient list on the website and carton differing.
- Ascorbic Acid (L-Ascorbic Acid)
A powerful anti-oxidant with the ability to synthesise collagen. Ferulic Acid, an antioxidant that reduces harmful damage to collagen by preventing harmful enzymatic activation, thereby preventing the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
Good To Know
- Anhydrous serum.
- Alcohol free.
- Silicone free.
- Fragrance free.
- Cruelty free.
- Allergy and Toxicologically tested.
- Lovingly created in South Africa.
Best Way To Use
- Apply two to three drops morning and evening.
Suitable Skin Types
Say Goodbye To
- Fine lines / wrinkles
- Dullness / poor complexion
- Dark marks / age spots
For Your Safety
- Patch test before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Use sunscreen every morning.
- If irritation occurs, stop use. If problem persists, see a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- NOT suitable for sensitive or dry skin types.
- Oresajo C1, Stephens T, Hino PD, et al. Protective effects of a topical antioxidant mixture containing vitamin C, ferulic acid, and phloretin against ultraviolet-induced photodamage in human skin. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2008; 7(4):290-7.
- Murray JC1, Burch JA, Streilein RD, et al. A topical antioxidant solution containing vitamins C and E stabilized by ferulic acid provides protection for human skin against damage caused by ultraviolet irradiation. Am Acad Dermatol. 2008; 59(3):418-25.
- Heber GK, Markovic B, Hayes A. An immunohistological study of anhydrous topical ascorbic acid compositions on ex vivo human skin. J Cosmet Dermatol, 2006; 150 – 156.
- Baumann L. Skin ageing and its treatment. J of Pathol, 2007; 241 – 251.
19 reviews for 10% Ascorbic Acid + 3% Ferulic Acid
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
jodielangdon9 (verified owner) –
So impressed by not only the quality of this product, but also Skin Functional’s excellent service delivery, and attention to customer detail and personalisation!
Bayley (verified owner) –
The product is amazing – it feels and looks amazing on the skin.
Skin look glowing and plump.
jordaanclaudette (verified owner) –
I love this product. My skin is glowing. And it feels firmer.
leightonjames89 (verified owner) –
Excellent product, already on my second bottle, the effects are noticeable even under sunscreen