Best Way To Use
Sprinkle some powder into your hand. Add to your cleanser with a drop of water. Mix in your hand, rub hands together and massage onto face. Leave on for a minute and rinse with warm water. Apply once a day. Do not use with water only. Do not use other exfoliation treatments in the same day as using this product.
Suitable Skin Types
Say Goodbye To
- Rough Texture
- Dullness / poor complexion
For Your Safety
- Patch test before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Use sunscreen every morning.
- If irritation occurs, stop use. If problem persists, see a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Not suitable for someone with a mushroom allergy.
Sunburn alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) which may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- Draelos Z, Lewis J, McHugh L, Pellegrino A. Prpescu L. Novel retinoid ester in combination with salicylic acid for the treatment of acne. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2015;15(1).
- Al-Talib H, Al-Khateeb A, Hameed A, Murugaiah C. Efficacy and safety of superficial chemical peeling in treatment of active acne vulgaris. An Bras Dermatol. 2017;92(2):212-216.
- Lu J, Cong T, Wen X, Li X, Du D, He G, Jiang X. Salicylic acid treats acne vulgaris by suppressing AMPK/ SREBP1 pathway in sebocytes. Experim Dermatol. 2019; 28(7).