Dissolving Exfoliation Powder
A non-granular powder that can be mixed into any cleanser for an immediate, flash exfoliation. A gentle exfoliator, suitable for daily application, without causing any photosensitivity. Leaves skin feeling instantly smooth and soft. Assists with managing breakouts without drying the skin.
Mix of ingredients
Kaolin, Niacinamide, Salicylic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Betaine, Polydextrose, Dextrin, Amylopectin.
SKIN functional strives to continuously bring you the best product and therefore there may be formulation updates which may result in the ingredient list on the website and carton differing.
- Salicylic Acid
Exfoliates excess dead skin cells, encouraging new skin turnover which brightens the complexion. Salicylic Acid clears blocked pores by dissolving the plugs that clog pores and cause breakouts.
Is a humectant that reduces potential skin irritancy from surfactants commonly used in cleansers.
Good To Know
- pH Dependant on the cleanser used
- Fragrance free.
- Silicone free.
- Alcohol free.
- Cruelty free.
- Allergy and Toxicologically tested.
- Lovingly created in South Africa.
Best Way To Use
Sprinkle some powder into your hand. Add to your cleanser with a drop of water. Mix in your hand, rub hands together and massage onto face. Leave on for a minute and rinse with warm water. Apply once a day. Do not use with water only. Do not use other exfoliation treatments in the same day as using this product.
Suitable Skin Types
Say Goodbye To
- Rough Texture
- Dullness / poor complexion
For Your Safety
- Patch test before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Use sunscreen every morning.
- If irritation occurs, stop use. If problem persists, see a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Not suitable for someone with a mushroom allergy.
Sunburn alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) which may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- Draelos Z, Lewis J, McHugh L, Pellegrino A. Prpescu L. Novel retinoid ester in combination with salicylic acid for the treatment of acne. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2015;15(1).
- Al-Talib H, Al-Khateeb A, Hameed A, Murugaiah C. Efficacy and safety of superficial chemical peeling in treatment of active acne vulgaris. An Bras Dermatol. 2017;92(2):212-216.
- Lu J, Cong T, Wen X, Li X, Du D, He G, Jiang X. Salicylic acid treats acne vulgaris by suppressing AMPK/ SREBP1 pathway in sebocytes. Experim Dermatol. 2019; 28(7).
|The Cosmetics Notification Portal (CPNP) is an online notification system created for the implementation of Regulation (EC) No 882/2004, 1223/2009 on cosmetic products. The certification of our products includes: Microbiological, Physico-Chemical, Dermatological tests, CPSR – Cosmetic Product Safety Report. Packaging migration studies in the product, Stability studies, PIF documents.|
6 reviews for Powder Blend
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Nolitha Zaula (verified owner) –
I use this exfoliating powder 3 times a week. My face feels so smooth and glowy.