2% HA + 4% B5
R60.00 – R240.00
A hydration boost that replenishes skin’s moisture content, for a plump, supple and noticeably smoother appearance. The high concentration of the Hyaluronic Acid and Polyglutamic Acid blend is an ideal water attracting duo, to maximise skin hydration levels.
The Mix Of Ingredients
Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, Hydroxyethylurea, Propanediol, Glycoprotein, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Yeast Extract, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crossploymer, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Sodium Lactate, Polyglutamic Acid, Serine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Urea, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Octanediol, Sorbitol, Acetylated Hyaluronic Acid, Tropolone Sodium Chloride, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA.
SKIN functional strives to continuously bring you the best product and therefore there may be formulation updates which may result in the ingredient list on the website and carton differing.
- Hyaluronic Acid
Helps replenish and maintain moisture content in the skin, resulting in hydrated, plump skin. Replenishing moisture content diminishes fine lines. Modified Hyaluronic Acid is able to penetrate to all depths of the skin, ensuring that deeper layers have optimal moisture content.
- Polyglutamic Acid
Is a naturally occurring biopolymer that increases the production of natural moisturising factors in skin.
Has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties to assist skin healing.
Good To Know
- pH 5,5 – 6,0.
- Water based serum.
- Fragrance free.
- Silicone free.
- Alcohol free.
- Cruelty free.
- Allergy and Toxicologically tested.
- Lovingly created in South Africa.
Best Way To Use
- Apply two to three drops in the morning and evening before a moisturiser.
Suitable Skin Types
Say Goodbye To
- Dehydration / crepey skin / fine lines
For Your Safety
- Patch test before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Use sunscreen every morning.
- If irritation occurs, stop use. If problem persists, see a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Sudha PN, Rose MH. Pubmed, Beneficial effects of Hylurononic Acid. 2014; 137-176.
- Ogunleye A, Bhat, A, Irorere VU, Hill D, Williams C, Radecka I. Pubmed, Polyglutamic acid: production properties and applications. 2015; 1 – 17.
- Hemshekhar M, Thushara RM, Chandranayaka S, et al. Emerging roles of hyaluronic acid bioscaffolds in tissue engineering and regenerative medicine. Int J Biol Macromol. 2016;86:917-28.
|The Cosmetics Notification Portal (CPNP) is an online notification system created for the implementation of Regulation (EC) No 882/2004, 1223/2009 on cosmetic products. The certification of our products includes: Microbiological, Physico-Chemical, Dermatological tests, CPSR – Cosmetic Product Safety Report. Packaging migration studies in the product, Stability studies, PIF documents.|
20 reviews for 2% HA + 4% B5
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
elainasilby (verified owner) –
Highly recommend this product for those with dry skin.
Kathryn (verified owner) –
Beautiful hydration, very little used. Amazing…. Clear, beautiful skin
jodielangdon9 (verified owner) –
Super hydrating, absolutely love it! Keeps my skin feeling plump all day, and a little goes a long way!
wmthombeni9 (verified owner) –
I’m living the glow in my skin 🥰
thamaenorica (verified owner) –
I’ve been using this product since 2021 and wow, I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve repurchased!
Love this product. Love the hydration it leaves on my skin.