Blemish and Pore Spot Therapy
R50.00 – R210.00
An intensive leave-on spot treatment that delivers noticeable results. Reduces stubborn blemishes, red spots, congested pores and pimples.
A non-sensitising and gentle, water soluble, Salicylic Acid that contains no alcohol or drying solvents. All the benefits of Salicylic Acid with no irritation.
The Mix Of Ingredients
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Salicylic Acid, Propanediol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Morus Alba Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA.
SKIN functional strives to continuously bring you the best product and therefore there may be formulation updates which may result in the ingredient list on the website and carton differing.
- Salicylic Acid
Exfoliates the outer Stratum Corneum, (the top layer of the skin), encouraging new cell production which brightens overall complexion. Salicylic Acid decongests blocked pores by dissolving the type of skin debris that clogs pores and causes breakouts.
Good To Know
- pH 5,0 – 5,5.
- Water based serum.
- Alcohol free.
- Silicone free
- Fragrance free.
- Cruelty free.
- Lovingly created in South Africa.
Best Way To Use
- Apply sparingly to acne only. Not suitable for full face application. Apply once a day skipping two days between application. Can be diluted with another serum to reduce strength.
Suitable Skin Types
Say Goodbye To
- Red spots
For Your Safety
- Patch test before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Use sunscreen every morning.
- If irritation occurs, stop use. If problem persists, see a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Not suitable for someone with a mushroom allergy.
Sunburn alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) which may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- Draelos Z, Lewis J, McHugh L, Pellegrino A. Prpescu L. Novel retinoid ester in combination with salicylic acid for the treatment of acne. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2015;15(1).
- Al-Talib H, Al-Khateeb A, Hameed A, Murugaiah C. Efficacy and safety of superficial chemical peeling in treatment of active acne vulgaris. An Bras Dermatol. 2017;92(2):212-216.
- Dayal S, Kalra KD, Sahu P. Comparative study of efficacy and safety of 45% mandelic acid versus 30% salicylic acid peels in mild-to-moderate acne vulgaris. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2019; 25.
- Lu J, Cong T, Wen X, Li X, Du D, He G, Jiang X. Salicylic acid treats acne vulgaris by suppressing AMPK/SREBP1 pathway in sebocytes. Experim Dermatol. 2019; 28(7).
12 reviews for 9% BHA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Lindi Bosman (verified owner) –
Works like a dream !
Redness reduced and feels like spots are gone overnight after using it.
So happy with Skin Functional
Nolitha Zaula (verified owner) –
I wish there was an option to send video clips. I’ve never been this happy. Acne gone, blemishes disappearing.
This product is 👌👌👌👌👌