R80.00 – R270.00
A pure blend of Squalane and Cannabis Sativa Oil to inhibit loss of hydration that reduces skin suppleness. 80% Squalane actively reduces inflammation and irritancy while restoring the barrier function of the skin.
100% plant derived Squalane, restores skin’s natural barrier, while Cannabis Sativa Oil offers the perfect balance of omega 3:6 lipids to the skin.
The Mix Of Ingredients
Squalane, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol, Physalis Angulata Extract, Bisabolol, Tocopherol Acetate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.
SKIN functional strives to continuously bring you the best product and therefore there may be formulation updates which may result in the ingredient list on the website and carton differing.
Is a 100% plant derived substance which mimics skin’s own natural lipids and inhibits loss of moisture, leaving skin feeling soft and supple.
- Cannabis Sativa Oil
An anti-oxidant that scavenges Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS), delivers perfect ratios of anti-inflammatory omega fatty acids. Assists in diminishing lines, wrinkles, dullness, and poor complexion.
Good To Know
- Lipid based serum.
- Fragrance free.
- Silicone free.
- Preservative free.
- Alcohol free.
- Cruelty free.
- Allergy and Toxicologically tested.
- Loving created in South Africa.
Best Way To Use
- Apply two to three drops to finger tips, rub together and spread evenly over a clean, dry, face, neck and décolletage, morning and evening or as needed.
Suitable skin types
Say Goodbye To
- Sensitivity / redness
- Dry / flaky / tight
- Dehydration / crepey skin / fine lines
For Your Safety
- Patch test before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Use sunscreen every morning.
- If irritation occurs, stop use. If problem persists, see a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Not suitable for someone with a mushroom allergy.
- Sulzberger AM, , Worthmann AC, Holtzmann U, et al. Effective treatment for sensitive skin: 4‐t‐butylcyclohexanol and licochalcone. J Euro Acad of Dermatol Venereol 2016; 9 – 17.
- Imokawa G, Akasaki S, Hattori M, Yoshizuka N. Selective recovery of deranged water-holding properties by stratum corneum lipids. J Invest Dermatol. 1986; 87(6):758-61.
- Sun L, Wang X, Zhang Y, Wang T, Li X, Ma Y. The evaluation of neural and vascular hyper-reactivity for sensitive skin. Skin Res Technol. 2016; 22(3):381-7.
|The Cosmetics Notification Portal (CPNP) is an online notification system created for the implementation of Regulation (EC) No 882/2004, 1223/2009 on cosmetic products. The certification of our products includes: Microbiological, Physico-Chemical, Dermatological tests, CPSR – Cosmetic Product Safety Report. Packaging migration studies in the product, Stability studies, PIF documents.|
13 reviews for 80% Squalane
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
jodielangdon9 (verified owner) –
Obsessed is an understatement. This product absolutely saved my skin barrier damage. I had a lot of redness and irritation. After a single use I already noticed a massive improvement , and within two days of using it, the redness and irritation was completely gone! Cannot live without this product.
Nolitha Zaula (verified owner) –
My skin loves this oil. I use it to protect my barrier on the evenings I use 9% BHA. My skin is glowing.
The only thing that I don’t like is the smell, but hhey when I think of the results I just can’t quit using it
Inkey_list_hacker (verified owner) –
This has oil replace my moisturizer and is doing a fantastic job. it moisturizes my dry, acne-prone skin without clogging it or making it feel “oily”. Like the other reviews say, it provides such a great environment to heal my skin. I have been using it for 4 months during spring/summer and I have no doubt it will come in handy during drier winter weather. ♡