10% Mandelic Acid + 1% Polyglutamic Acid
Exfoliating Facial Lite
R60.00 – R240.00
A gentle, leave on chemical exfoliation treatment that is gentle enough for use on dry and sensitive skin.
The Mix Of Ingredients
Aqua, Mandelic Acid, Arginine, Glycerin, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyglutamic Acid, Isoceteth-20, 1,2-Hexanediol, 1,2-Octanediol, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Polysaccharide, Tropolone, Disodium EDTA
SKIN functional strives to continuously bring you the best product and therefore there may be formulation updates which may result in the ingredient list on the website and carton differing.
- Mandelic Acid
Is an effective exfoliator that gently removes dead skin cells from the surface of the skin.
- Polyglutamic Acid
Is a naturally occurring biopolymer that increases the production of natural moisturising factors in skin. B5, has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties to assist skin healing.
Good To Know
- Ph 6,0 – 6,5
- Water based
- Alcohol free.
- Fragrance free.
- Silicone free.
- Allergy and Toxicologically tested.
- Lovingly created in South Africa.
Best Way To Use
Limit use to once a week, in the evening, Apply five to seven drops to a clean, dry face and leave on for the evening. If skin is very sensitive, apply for 30minutes and wash off. Gradually build up to leaving the treatment on overnight.
Suitable Skin Types
Say Goodbye To
- Dullness / poor complexion
For Your Safety
- Patch test before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Use sunscreen every morning.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If irritation occurs, stop use.
- If problem persists see a doctor.
- Do not use on peeling skin.
- Not suitable for someone with a mushroom allergy.
Sunburn alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) which may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards
- MB Taylor, Cosmetic Dermatology, 1999, Summary of mandelic acid for the improvement of skin conditions
- Dermatologic Surgery, Jan 1, 2009, Glycolic Acid Peels Versus Salicylic–Mandelic Acid Peels in Active Acne Vulgaris and Post‐Acne Scarring and Hyperpigmentation: A Comparative Study
- International Journal of Cosmetic Science, Dec 1, 2010, Comparative in vivo study of the efficacy and tolerance of exfoliating agents using reflectance spectrophotometric methods
- Przegląd Dermatologiczny 2015/4, Evaluation of the efficacy and tolerability of mandelic acid-containing cosmetic formulations for acne skin care
|The Cosmetics Notification Portal (CPNP) is an online notification system created for the implementation of Regulation (EC) No 882/2004, 1223/2009 on cosmetic products. The certification of our products includes: Microbiological, Physico-Chemical, Dermatological tests, CPSR – Cosmetic Product Safety Report. Packaging migration studies in the product, Stability studies, PIF documents.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.