12% Ascorbic Acid + Briteodant Complex
A powerful and stable Ascorbic Acid serum formulated with the our trademarked Briteodant Complex to ensure powerful skin brightening and anti-oxidant protection.
The Mix Of Ingredients
Ethoxydiglycol, Aqua, Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, PEG 90, Polysorbate 80, Alpha Arbutin, Ferulic Acid, D-Panthenol, Pentylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer.
SKIN functional strives to continuously bring you the best product and therefore there may be formulation updates which may result in the ingredient list on the website and carton differing.
- Ascorbic Acid
A powerful anti-oxidant with the ability to synthesise collagen. Ferulic Acid, an antioxidant that reduces harmful damage to collagen by preventing harmful enzymatic activation, thereby preventing the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Briteodant Complex
A powerful tyrosinase inhibitor to reduce the formation of melanin.
- Alpha Arbutin
Is a safe yet highly effective skin lightening agent that reduces melanin production by inhibiting tyrosinase activity.
- Ferulic Acid
Reduces uneven skin tone
Good To Know
- pH 6,5 – 7
- Fragrance free.
- Alcohol free.
- Cruelty free.
- Lovingly created in South Africa.
Best Way To Use
- Appy two drops in the morning for maximum anti-oxidant protection
Suitable Skin Types
Say Goodbye To
- Dullness / poor complexion
- Dark spots / age spots
- Uneven skin tone
For Your Safety
- Patch test before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Use sunscreen every morning.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If irritation occurs, stop use. If problem persists, see a doctor.
- Oresajo C1, Stephens T, Hino PD, et al. Protective effects of a topical antioxidant mixture containing vitamin C, ferulic acid, and phloretin against ultraviolet-induced photodamage in human skin. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2008; 7(4):290-7.
- Murray JC1, Burch JA, Streilein RD, et al. A topical antioxidant solution containing vitamins C and E stabilized by ferulic acid provides protection for human skin against damage caused by ultraviolet irradiation. Am Acad Dermatol. 2008; 59(3):418-25.
- Heber GK, Markovic B, Hayes A. An immunohistological study of anhydrous topical ascorbic acid compositions on ex vivo human skin. J Cosmet Dermatol, 2006; 150 – 156.
- Baumann L. Skin ageing and its treatment. J of Pathol, 2007; 241 – 251.
2 reviews for 12% Ascorbic Acid + Briteodant Complex
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
lcmathebula24 (verified owner) –
When I say this serum took my skin to the top! Just after 2 weeks of consistently using it, i was getting compliments on how good my skin looks. My skin is radiant and even toned. It’s very lightweight and a little goes a long way. This is the best vitamin c on the market at a great price. Just a tip, this cannot be applied at the same time as your niacinamide.
ElouiseHattingh (verified owner) –
I have totally fallen in love with this serum! It’s a well balanced, stable Ascorbic Acid. Great protection against photo aging. This South African brand performs incredibly well and surpaces many international brands