2,5% Jojoba Oil + 2,5% Almond Oil
Oil Cleanser and Makeup Remover
A gentle, yet effective oil cleanser perfect for double cleansing or cleansing for sensitive and dry skin types.
The Mix Of Ingredients
Glycerin, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Aqua, Polyceryl-10 Laurate, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf / Root Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdala’s Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Squalane.
SKIN functional strives to continuously bring you the best product and therefore there may be formulation updates which may result in the ingredient list on the website and carton differing.
- Jojoba Oil
is a moisturising, anbacterial, anti-oxidant that is non-comedogenic. Jojoba Oil absorbs into the skin through pores and hair follicles, then diffuses into the intercellular spaces of the outer layer of the skin to make it soft and supple.
- Sweet Almond Oil
is an emollient plant oil that comes from almonds. Loaded with nourishing fatty acids, this anti-oxidant its ideal for smoothing, softening and moisturising skin.
Good To Know
- Fragrance free.
- Preservative free.
- Cruelty free.
- Allergy and Toxicologically tested.
- Lovingly created in South Africa.
Best Way To Use
- Apply a few drops to palms, lather onto a wet face, rinse with Luke warm water. Suitable for use twice a day.
Suitable Skin Types
Say Goodbye To
For Your Safety
- Patch test before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Use sunscreen every morning.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If irritation occurs, stop use.
- If problem persists see a doctor.
- Kwon S. What’s new in the physiopathology of acne? Br J Dermatol. 2015:13-19.
- Sulzberger AM, , Worthmann AC, Holtzmann U, et al. Effective treatment for sensitive skin: 4‐t‐butylcyclohexanol and licochalcone. J Euro Acad of Dermatol Venereol 2016; 9 – 17.
- Imokawa G, Akasaki S, Hattori M, Yoshizuka N. Selective recovery of deranged water-holding properties by stratum corneum lipids. J Invest Dermatol. 1986; 87(6):758-61.
- Sun L, Wang X, Zhang Y, Wang T, Li X, Ma Y. The evaluation of neural and vascular hyper-reactivity for sensitive skin. Skin Res Technol. 2016; 22(3):381-7.
- Glob. J. Agric. Food Safety Sci., Vol.2 (3): pp. 270 283 (2015), Chemical studies on grown jojoba oils under Egyptian conditions
|The Cosmetics Notification Portal (CPNP) is an online notification system created for the implementation of Regulation (EC) No 882/2004, 1223/2009 on cosmetic products. The certification of our products includes: Microbiological, Physico-Chemical, Dermatological tests, CPSR – Cosmetic Product Safety Report. Packaging migration studies in the product, Stability studies, PIF documents.|
1 review for 2,5% Jojoba Oil + 2,5% Almond Oil
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
robinson.rowena (verified owner) –
This cleanser just melts makeup and mascara off my face instantly. It’s really lovely.