2% Alpha Arbutin
Dark Mark Management
Indicated for the long-term management of dark marks. A blend of Alpha Arbutin and plant extracts work synergistically to degrade existing dark marks and inhibit further dark mark formation.
The Mix Of Ingredients
Aqua, Ethoxydiglycol, Alpha Arbutin, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Morus Alba Root Extract, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Sargassum Fusiforme Extract, Sargassum Fulvellum Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Arisaema Amurense Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Lentinus Edodes Mycelium Extract, Grifola Frondosa Fruiting Body Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Decyl Glucoside, 1,2-Hexanediol.
SKIN functional strives to continuously bring you the best product and therefore there may be formulation updates which may result in the ingredient list on the website and carton differing.
- Alpha Arbutin
Is a safe yet highly effective skin lightening agent that reduces melanin production by inhibiting tyrosinase activity.
Good To Know
- pH 6,0 – 6,5.
- Water based serum.
- Fragrance free.
- Silicone free.
- Alcohol free.
- Cruelty free.
- Allergy and Toxicologically tested.
- Lovingly created in South Africa.
Best Way To Use
- Apply two to three drops morning and evening to a clean, dry face.
Suitable Skin Types
Say Goodbye To
- Dark marks / blemishes
For Your Safety
- Patch test before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Use sunscreen every morning.
- If irritation occurs, stop use. If problem persists, see a doctor.
- Gillbro J.M, Olsson M.J. The melanogenesis and mechanisms of skin‐lightening agents – existing and new approaches. Int J Cosmeti Sci 2011; 210-221.
- Zaid AN, Ramahi R, Depigmentation and Anti-aging Treatment by Natural Molecules. Pharmacy Department, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences. 2019; 25(20):2292-2312.
- Hu DN. Methodology for evaluation of melanin content and production of pigment cells in vitro. Photochem Photobiol. 2008; 84(3):645.
|The Cosmetics Notification Portal (CPNP) is an online notification system created for the implementation of Regulation (EC) No 882/2004, 1223/2009 on cosmetic products. The certification of our products includes: Microbiological, Physico-Chemical, Dermatological tests, CPSR – Cosmetic Product Safety Report. Packaging migration studies in the product, Stability studies, PIF documents.|
2 reviews for 2% Alpha Arbutin
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
elainasilby (verified owner) –
Helps with pigmentation when combined with a fatty moisturizer. Really recommend this product to anyone who is trying to minimize marks/pigmentation.
missannie.am (verified owner) –
I’ve been using this serum for a little over a year now and it has worked wonders for me. My dark marks have faded. Love this product and 100% recommend