30% Amino Hydroxy Complex
Exfoliating Facial 2
R70.00 – R290.00
A 10-minute exfoliating facial, using an Amino Hydroxy Complex blend, to deliver a high strength, on the go treatment, with no sting or burn. A treatment to combat visible dark marks and blemishes while improving skin texture and radiance. Contains Amino Acids that bind to the Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) complex. This allows for a slow release into the skin ensuring high tolerability of the product with no irritation, stinging or burning.
The Mix Of Ingredients
Aqua, Glycolic Acid, L-Arginine, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Panthenol, Polyacrylamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, 1,2-Octanediol, Lysine, Histidine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Laureth-7, Proline, Glycine, Alanine, Phenylalanine, Cysteine.
SKIN functional strives to continuously bring you the best product and therefore there may be formulation updates which may result in the ingredient list on the website and carton differing.
- Glycolic Acid
Is naturally found in sugar cane, which has a small molecular size that allows it to penetrate deeper into the skin to target a variety of skin concerns. Glycolic Acid assists in unclogging pores, refining and diminishing the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Lactic Acid
Part of the Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) group, is a naturally occurring carboxylic acid, which is found in many foods. This gentle exfoliant works by breaking down the structure of dead skin cells without causing sensitivity.
- Amino Acids
Small proteins which bind to acids for a slow release of the acid.
Good To Know
- pH 3,6 – 3,8
- Water based serum.
- Fragrance free.
- Silicone free.
- Alcohol free.
- Cruelty free.
- Allergy and Toxicologically tested.
- Lovingly created in South Africa.
Best Way To Use
- Limit use to once a week, in the evening. After cleansing, apply five to seven drops to a dry face for 5 minutes. Once tolerance builds leave for ten minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.
Suitable Skin Types
Say Goodbye To
- Dullness / Poor complexion
- Dark marks / age spots
- Blemishes / pores
For Your Safety
- Patch test before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Use sunscreen every morning.
- If irritation occurs, stop use. If problem persists, see a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Not suitable for someone with a mushroom allergy.
Sunburn alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) which may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- Babilas P, Knie U, Christoph Abels C. Cosmetic and dermatologic use of alpha hydroxy acids, J German Society Dermatol. 2012; 488 – 491.
- Smith WP. Comparative effectives of a-hydroxy acids on skin properties. Int J of Cosmet Sci. 1996; 75 – 83.
- Sarkar R, Garg V, Bansal S, Sethi S, Gupta C. Comparative Evaluation of Efficacy and Tolerability of Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Mandelic Acid, and Phytic Acid Combination Peels in Melasma. Dermatol Surg. 2016; 42(3):384-91.
- Rona C, Vailati F, Berardesca E. The cosmetic treatment of wrinkles. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2004; 3(1):26-34.
- Green BA. Cosmeceutical Uses and Benefits of Alpha, Poly and Bionic Hydroxy Acids. Comecuet Cosmet Prac. 2013; 7
|The Cosmetics Notification Portal (CPNP) is an online notification system created for the implementation of Regulation (EC) No 882/2004, 1223/2009 on cosmetic products. The certification of our products includes: Microbiological, Physico-Chemical, Dermatological tests, CPSR – Cosmetic Product Safety Report. Packaging migration studies in the product, Stability studies, PIF documents.|
7 reviews for 30% Amino Hydroxy Complex
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Bayley (verified owner) –
Very strong and extremely effective.
Thanks for your feedback. Your support is highly appreciated.
30% Amino Hydroxy Complex increases the cell turnover of the skin and this increase in cell turnover can cause tight, red, flaking skin when the product is used more frequently than advised, especially on skin that is new to exfoliating. It is advised to be used once a week simply to avoid-overstimulating the skin.
ruthhps (verified owner) –
This exfoliator is a game changer . Highly Highly recommend.
My husband loves the exfoliator he keeps saying what would happen if I use twice a week 😂😂
The customer service@Skin Functional is exceptional keep the good work guys