6% Mandelic Tonic
Gentle Exfoliating Tonic
A gentle exfoliator, suitable for sensitive skin that smooths rough and uneven skin tone.
The Mix Of Ingredients
Aqua, Mandelic Acid, L-Arginine, Glycereth-26, Propanediol, Sophora Japonica Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glucose, Glycerin, Calcium Carbonate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Glutathione, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
SKIN functional strives to continuously bring you the best product and therefore there may be formulation updates which may result in the ingredient list on the website and carton differing.
- Mandelic Acid
Is an effective exfoliator that gently removes dead skin cells from the surface of the skin.
Good To Know
- Alcohol free.
- Fragrance free.
- Silicone free.
- Allergy and Toxicologically tested.
- Lovingly created in South Africa.
Best way to use
- After cleansing, saturate a cotton pad and gently wipe across face, neck and décolletage. Allow the tonic to dry on the skin, do not rinse off and follow with a serum or moisturiser. Apply once a day, preferably in the evening, after cleansing.
Suitable Skin Types
Say Goodbye To
- Dullness / poor complexion
For Your Safety
- Patch test before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Use sunscreen every morning.
- If irritation occurs, stop use. If problem persists, see a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Sunburn alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) which may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- MB Taylor, Cosmetic Dermatology, 1999, Summary of mandelic acid for the improvement of skin conditions
- Dermatologic Surgery, Jan 1, 2009, Glycolic Acid Peels Versus Salicylic–Mandelic Acid Peels in Active Acne Vulgaris and Post‐Acne Scarring and Hyperpigmentation: A Comparative Study
- International Journal of Cosmetic Science, Dec 1, 2010, Comparative in vivo study of the efficacy and tolerance of exfoliating agents using reflectance spectrophotometric methods
- Przegląd Dermatologiczny 2015/4, Evaluation of the efficacy and tolerability of mandelic acid-containing cosmetic formulations for acne skin care
|The Cosmetics Notification Portal (CPNP) is an online notification system created for the implementation of Regulation (EC) No 882/2004, 1223/2009 on cosmetic products. The certification of our products includes: Microbiological, Physico-Chemical, Dermatological tests, CPSR – Cosmetic Product Safety Report. Packaging migration studies in the product, Stability studies, PIF documents.|
3 reviews for 6% Mandelic Tonic
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Tsholo Moeketsane (verified owner) –
loved the product. However after a few months it turned a bit yellow with white like particles forming around the opening I think it was “oxidizing” not sure
thamaenorica (verified owner) –
Without a doubt, a favourite of mine.
Paired with the hydration juice, I’ve noticed a healthy and very radiant glow on my skin.
I’ve also started, recently, using the product for my armpits and I’m noticing the dullness go away.
missannie.am (verified owner) –
Love this toner. Gentle exfoliation. You get the effect of a chemical peel with the harshness. Love it