2% Succinic Acid
Breakout Spot Treatment
A tolerable, yet powerful breakout treatment that reduces blemish size, clogged pores and inhibits the lifecyle of a breakout.
The Mix Of Ingredients
Aqua, Niacinamide, Glycerol Polyacrylate, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Succinc Acid, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polysorbate 20, Salicylic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Polydextrose, Dextrin, Amylopectin, Phenoxyethanol.
Vitamin B3, works with the natural substances in skin to visibly improve the appearance of blemishes and pores.
- Succinic Acid
Reduce blemish size and decrease sebum production.
- Salicylic Acid
Exfoliates the outer Stratum Corneum, (the top layer of the skin), encouraging new cell production which brightens overall complexion. Salicylic Acid decongests blocked pores by dissolving the type of skin debris that clogs pores and causes breakouts.
Good To Know
- Fragrance free.
- Alcohol free.
- Cruelty free.
- Lovingly created in South Africa.
Best Way To Use
- Apply a small amount to fingertip and apply directly onto breakouts up to three times a day.
Suitable Skin Types
Say Goodbye To
For Your Safety
- Patch test before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Use sunscreen every morning.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If irritation occurs, stop use. If problem persists, see a doctor.
- Bing, S. Succinic Acid: Discover The Uses, Health Benefits Of This Amazing Skincare Ingredient, Sept 7, 2022.
- Berardesca, Enzo, et al. “Clinical and instrumental assessment of the effects of a new product based on hydroxypropyl chitosan and potassium azeloyl diglycinate in the management of rosacea.” Journal of cosmetic dermatology 11.1 (2012): 37-41.
- Caetano J, Gfeller CF, Mahalingam H, Cargill M, Thomson M, Moore D, Vila R, Doi R. Cosmetic benefits of a novel biomimetic lamellar formulation containing niacinamide in healthy females with oily, blemish-prone skin in a randomised proof-of-concept study. Int J Cosmet Sci. 2019; 28.
- Viyoch, Jarupa, et al. “Effects of trans-4-(aminomethyl) cyclohexanecarboxylic acid/potassium azeloyl diglycinate/niacinamide topical emulsion in Thai adults with melasma: a single-center, randomized, double-blind, controlled study.” Current Therapeutic Research 71.6 (2010): 345-359.
- Veraldi, Stefano, et al. “Treatment of symptoms of erythemato-telangiectatic rosacea with topical potassium azeloyl diglycinate and hydroxypropyl chitosan: Results of a sponsor-free, multicenter, open study.” Journal of Dermatological Treatment 26.2 (2015): 191-192.
1 review for 2% Succinic Acid
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
berni.pkb (verified owner) –
Love this product! Incredible ingredients at an affordable price. Don’t be fooled by the quantity, I don’t even squeeze the tube, I just dab my finger on the end and that’s enough for at least 2 spots. Last night my husband used it on a big painful spot last night and by this morning it was half the size, less red and much less painful.